Life seem like a incomplete puzzle without your best friends. They help you grow. They shed a light when dark times turn up. They give you a shoulder to lean on. When you need them they are there for you. Without them we wouldn’t be who we are.
You don’t need a lot of friends. You only need true friends. If you find it hard to spot who the good friends are wait until time gets tough.
They do so much for us. Yet more often than not we forget to thank them. I know deeply in our hearts we appreciate these people. Because they are a big part of your life.
Here are things that you need to thank your best friend for.
1. Thank you for being my friend.
You feel lucky this person is your best friend. They are strong when you feel weak. They are wise when you seem to not find the way forward.
2. Thank you for always being there for me.
In good times and in bad times. You always there. I hope you know how much it means to me.
3. Thank you for your full presence.
The best gift you can give to your best friend is your full presence. Full attention. Body and mind. And going that extra mile to fully understant what they mean. What is their world, thoughts and feelings.
4. Thank you for believing in me.
When I was losing hope, you were there still believing in me. Giving me that little push when I most needed it. You can do it. I know you can.
5. Thank you for making with me such a great memories from very little things.
These little things we turned into great memories. I know it wouldn’t be the same if you were not there. All the laughter and jokes. We made magic from simple things.
6. Thank you for willing to be wrong.
Maybe you weren’t wrong. But our friendship was more important for you than your pride.
7. Thank you for helping me face the struggles in life.
That what good friends do. When times are hard they help each other get through it. Your probelm is theirs too.
8. Thank you for making time for me.
Even if it’s not convenient for you. You still make that time for your best friend. A true friend is always there when you need them.
9. Thank you for phone calls when we are apart.
If you don’t call them they will phone you. “How’s everything going”? Someone who cares is a great friend.
Or in end of a night out together one phones to make sure you are safe at home.
10. Thank you for not judging me.
You know I have make mistakes. We all do. You know I sometimes make wrong decisions. But you never criticize me. You don’t judge me. We just accept one another with all the imperfections.
11. Thank you for always being honest with me.
To make one feel better you could tell them a gentle lie sometimes rather than telling them the harsh truth. But you prefer the latter. You know living a lie in the end devastates people.
12. Thank you for thinking of me.
It takes a simple a message to tell your friend you are thinking of them. Few simple words make all the difference in ones day.
13. Thank you for giving me the space to be with people I love.
We respect one another. You let me live my life with people I love. You never get in my way of other important things in my life. I do the same in return.
14. Thank you for knowing I can’t always be strong.
Just knowing me inside out. My strengths and my weakness.
15. Thank you for making this world a better place.
I wish there were more people like you out there. You make this world a better place. By simply being in there.
16. Thank for your true love and care.
Loving someone no matter what it’s such a great feeling. Loving someone not for their pretty face but for their wonderful and deep soul. No words can describe it.
17. Over all thank you for being you.
Photo credit pixabay